TAG Medical offer service, repair and validation covering the wide range of equipment found throughout your practice.
The RCVS and HSE expect veterinary practices to demonstrate that equipment used within the practice is well maintained and regularly serviced according to manufacturers’ recommendations. The services we provide are all designed to achieve the efficient running of your practice, keeping it compliant and satisfying these standards.
We specialise in on-site service, installation and reactive repair of a wide variety of equipment used across multiple sectors of healthcare, offering the complete engineering solution. Our group directly employ over 90 engineers, operate 3 repair workshops and support over 20,000 customers UK wide.
TAG Medical employ engineers from a manufacturer background with specialist engineers covering each sector of healthcare, all engineers receive regular on-going training directly from leading manufacturers in maintenance, service and repair across a wide variety of devices.
The complete engineering service designed for practices:
- Test and calibration covering a wide variety of devices
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- LOLER and PUWER inspection/service
- PAT and medical equipment safety testing
- Fire alarm and emergency light testing
- Autoclave servicing and validation
- Equipment audit and asset registry compilation
- Field based and workshop repairs
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fixed wire electrical circuit testing
|Autoclave servicing (level one, thorough annual inspection)|
|Pressure vessel inspection|
|Autoclave servicing (level two, two visits per year plus PVI)|
|Travel time and labour cost|
|Annual calibration package|
The following package is based upon servicing / maintaining / calibrating one of each item:
|Portable appliance testing|
|HSE requirement to test and ensure all electrical appliances are safe to use.|
|Fire extinguisher, fire alarm, emergency Lighting and fixed wire electrical testing|
|We can now offer a wide range of solutions ranging from fire extinguisher maintenance, new supply of equipment, ancillary products, fire alarm, emergency lighting and fixed electrical testing. For further details, please contact us.|
Handpiece repair service
We have over 35 years’ experience in repairing and servicing handpieces, motors and other small equipment. We can promise that we will never knowingly be beaten on price or service. In addition to cartridge replacement and repairs to handpieces, motors, sonic scalers and couplings, we also offer a range of three service options.
- Replace bearings and O-Rings
- Clean and lubricate all moving parts
- Clean air and water lines
- Returned ready to use
- 3 month warranty
The Bronze Plan, plus:
- Restore handpiece to specification
- Balance moving parts for maximum performance and minimum vibration install premium quality bearings
- Provide diagnostic noise and vibration analysis report
- Extended 6 month warranty
The Silver Plan, plus:
- Only original manufacturers parts used
- 6 – 12 month warranty
All handpieces, motors, sonic scalers and couplings undergo a series of exhaustive tests designed to ensure that your instrument is returned in a condition that meets or exceeds the tolerances established by the original manufacturer. All our technicians have undergone an intensive training programme in all aspects of handpiece repairs, including theoretical and practical training, competency testing and continued education.