TAG Medical have been providing medical equipment calibration and testing services to thousands of GP surgeries for the last 10 years. With a large nationwide team of highly trained engineers we are able to visit to your surgery and calibrate all of your equipment in one visit.
Medical devices should be maintained as per manufacturer guidance (usually annually) as well as CQC, GPhC and MHRA requirements. TAG Medical can test and calibrate a wide variety of medical devices, routinely providing service documentation at the time of the visit for each test undertaken.
Our engineers calibrate and test a wide range of items typically we can service any piece of equipment used in your surgery. A full list of items is available on our Equipment Maintenance page.
What makes TAG Medical stand out:
- Reputable company with over 10 years working with GP surgeries
- All engineers enhanced DBS checked, wear company uniform and carry photographic ID
- True nationwide coverage, a large network of engineers based across the whole of the UK
- Same day response available for reactive repairs
- Small repairs carried out free of charge alongside routine calibration
- Value for money, a competitive price always quoted
- Discounts available for annual contracts and groups of practices
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Multiple services available directly provided by TAG medical
- All engineers carry latest test equipment
- All medical devices routinely tested for electrical safety to IEC 62353 & 60601 standards
- Detailed reporting supplied for each piece of medical equipment
- PAT testing service available at competitive rates for non-medical equipment
- On-going manufacturer training programme for every engineer
- On-site flexible service to suit individual customer needs
- Test equipment calibrated and traceable to national standards